How much is my 800D case worth?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by CPC_RedDawn, Jun 10, 2014.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I moved from an 800D case to an Air 540 as I wanted a case with better airflow and something smaller.

I still have the 800D case just sitting in a spare room.

Going to try and sell it on.

There are a few imperfections in the case though,

1) Two bottom SATA hotswap ports are broken and would need replacing

2) The stock fans that came with the case I have already sold on so the case has only 1 of the 3 140mm fans.

3) There are a few VERY minor scratches on the case, and it could do with a little clean out of dust as it has been sitting in a spare room for at least 5 months now.

That is it other than that the case is in perfect condition and I still have the box as well.

How much you reckon this is worth now? Could I get around £80-£100 for it if someone was the collect it as postage would be insane.

2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Whatever they retail for, sell it half price and you should be good:)

3. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Let me know what kind of luck you have. I'm just curious since my Antec 1200 is going to be no longer in use soon.

I can't decide if I should ebay it and just lose like all of my money, or try to do craigslist and wait for forever for someone to buy it.

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    cheers guys might stick it on ebay for half the retail price then and see what happens I get 20 free ebay listings anyway and as long as I am clear with what work needs doing to the case (ie what needs fixing) I should be fine

Will keep you posted.