D3DOverrider doesn't work on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Daedalus, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 560
    Since i update my pc to windows 10, D3doverrider doesn't work anymore, i have no problem to install and start the program (i can see the icon and it's active as background process in the task manager) but when i start a game i can't hear the beep sound and vsync and triple buffering aren't enabled.
    Is there a fix for windows 10? I tried to run in compatibility mode windows 7 and run as administrator but it makes no difference.

2. donger

donger Guest

GPU:
    Intel 4600 @1600MHz
    Same here. Tried to turn off VSync in Max Payne 2 and it's just not working. Help please.

3. lowenz

lowenz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 3060
    It can't run with a D3D12 subsystem.

Use a borderless fullscreeen mode utility if you want to force VSync and "TB" (and it isn't a real original OpenGL TB implementation, it' a D3D frame queue management offered by D3D that everyone calls "TB" ).

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  4. Kol12

Kol12 Active Member

GPU:
    ROG Strix 3080 OC
    I'm also interested to know how to get D3DOverrider to work in Windows 10. I'm not getting any beeps or notification that's it's enabled either.

What do you mean it won't work with a D3D12 subsystem? Most games aren't even using Direct X 12... Why use a borderless fullscreen utility when a lot of games offer that built in? I ran a game last night in borderless fullscreen and I didn't receive any notification that D3DOverrider had enabled...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016

5. lowenz

lowenz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 3060
    Subsystem is OS-related, not game-related :p

D3DOverrider works on Windows 7/8.x