XIGMATEK Dark Knight II CPU Cooler

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Non-no, not the Batman sequel, but the XIGMATEK Dark Knight II (Nighthawk Edition) CPU Cooler. Minf that Nighthawk Edition extension BTW as there already is a regular Dark Night II edition. The cool...

XIGMATEK Dark Knight II CPU Cooler

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Looks to be a 2nd revision of this. I purchased a SD1283 NightHawk edition last June and it keeps Wife's FX-6300 at very respectable temps.

3. reix2x

reix2x Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    that paint over the metal fins does not reduce the CPU cooler performance? at least the white paint should reduce the irradiation of the fins (just supposing)

4. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

I have the original version, great cooler. They're very underrated in terms of performance and value for money.

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I very much like the design and them fan blades look wicked!

6. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I have the original sitting on a shelf, it did a sufficient job cooling my current rig in less then optimal airflow (prior to going H20) and I'll likely use it again in the future whenever the wife's rig gets updated.

7. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Haha, cool! Not enough female gamers about...

That said, my younger sister does love a little Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTYE & Counter-Strike Condition Zero from time to time...

They are all classic games but I must admit, many of the classic games are still the best.

Sometime soon I wanna replay the old Unreal/Unreal To Na Pali titles!

Just the music/soundtrack gives me goosebumps. Not all the $hit soundtracks you get nowadays.

8. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    Yeah my wife is an aberration. lol She plays MMOs with me and games like Borderlands or Rainbow Six Vegas Co-Op FPS type stuff. I haven't been able to interest her in Sports, Racing, or RTS games, but I count myself a lucky man nonetheless. :banana: