Killing Floor: Incursion

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MarkyG, Aug 14, 2017.

1. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    Releasing on the 16th August, this is an Oculus exclusive. Bullets, blades, VR and Unreal Engine 4. Here's a rather lengthy preview by yours truly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G0DbiSW1_w

Enjoy.

Due for broad release on August 16th, Killing Floor: Incursion from Tripwire Interactive is a sci-fi survival horror shooter based on the popular Killing Floor series for PC’s and consoles, but built specifically for Oculus Rift and the Oculus Touch controllers. Killing Floor in VR is a uniquely terrifying and intense experience that fans of the series won’t want to miss.

In Killing Floor: Incursion players must take on the role of an elite Horzine Security Forces soldier as they, along with allies, team up to fend off the horrific Zed hordes with an array of weapons including guns, blades and more.

Players will be able to freely explore the area as they move throughout the environment scavenging for weapons and ammo while searching for the best locations to fight the monster onslaught. Battle in diverse environments from creepy farmhouses to high tech facilities through Horzine Security Forces missions and unlock the secrets of the Zeds origins.

Find out more information on the official website: http://www.killingfloorincursion.com/

2. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Oh damn your RageQuitters?

3. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    Yessir, for better or worse :banana:

4. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Killing Floor 2 is a blast of a game - smooth, fun, gory, good teamwork, diversity in zombies and quite hard (on highest difficulty).

It has its moments too - I scream like a girl sometimes when I get cornered... or worse... when my teammate gets cornered and ripped the FK apart as you desperately try to connect the medic dart against his body.

With the price of VR going down, and there seems to be a hefty number of VR games and... 'things'.. on steam, I might consider this! Might.

Justin Parker likes this.

5. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    I screamed like a girl playing this game! It's well spooky.

6. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I didn't get KF2 as I didn't have a good enough GPU then but I loved KF1... great time waster beating up on those specimens...