Balthazars Knights! The guru 3d guild wars guild

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Strikerx80, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Hey stryker sorry to hear your not coming to the game much.
    I ask that you make me leader, since I did help you make this guild you know it whould be in good hands, I have been real good at getting things done here and there, guess it time we start getting in pvp, I am good at it for a warrior/monk hehe. hope to hear from ya soon.

2. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    yeah youll probably be the one i hand leadership to. since you are the co-founder of the guild

3. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3080
    Hope to see you back soon at full speed buddy.

Parahz

4. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Hey all, this message is for striker.
    where are you bud have not seen you in a week.
    members are wondering where there leader is, drop in some time plz, if you cant at least give a notice that you have not forgot about us. we await your response. :cheers:

5. .d0s

.d0s Guest

Hey, are you guys still taking on members? I havent played a while was a played all through the beta weekends hehe. I've had so many formats i cant even remember the second name of my character.

I'm W/Mo18 or 19 and my first name is Spark. I believe its Spark of Flames i'll insall Guild Wars later got to go to college.

I do have another character E/Mo11 but im not sure.

Another thing American or European districts? I dont mind playing either heheh Thanks :p

6. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Invite sent

Everyone please post to the other thread to get an invite it makes it easier ty

Marley

7. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    yeah ive not forgotten. man i think its best i hand leadership over to you, since i am not on to much. its just ive got a lot goin on now. ill try to play when i can. you guys should start doin guild battles in the hall. i'd like to do that. ive gotten tired of PvE

8. SVT Amateur

SVT Amateur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS x850 XT PE VIVO PCI-Express
    What's up guys. I'm not a part of your guild (I joined it though when it first started) and have played this game as much as I can. I've got a level 20 W/Mo that has beat game, done all quests (including the 2 +15 attribute quests), and has unlocked the elites needed for a very nice W/Mo smiting PvP. I also have a crystalline sword and eternal shield, but sadly, this game has gotten old too fast. There is basically nothing left to do for PvE and PvP usually takes too much organization and time, so I tired of it just like you Stryker. I tried selling my account on ebay and it went for over $100, but I guess it goes against the EULA, so ebay removed it. So I'm where you are Stryker, and I hope a nice PvE MMORPG (even though I know this isn't what Guild Wars is) comes out soon cause that's what I really like to play.