Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    I had this issue then I saw someone say you have take a picture, then pause the game and go into your gallery, then choose what you want to upload to the social club

2. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    aaahhh right, rofl, ty liam

3. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Hey mate its only a game for fun you know, not ment to be ultra realistic:)

4. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    They are set to lowest in online, regardless what your own settings for density and variety is, yeah :)

Im sure the reason they made it so, is because everyone will need to see the same amount of cars / people in online, so it could be a game destroyer for people with lesser rigs, if those 2 settings werent forced to lowest in online :)

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    And it makes it so that the game can be more easily synced between players. Better online performance.

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Either way, online is a mess. I mean the game itself is super fun but the whole servers/lobbies/endless loading is SO annoying. And then when you finally manage to make a group somebody disconnects or screws up. :bang:

7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970

Yeah uninstalled (to stop the temptation just to get annoyed again and further crapping in this thread) and waiting on mods.

For now, Im out.

Have fun:)

8. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Servers is the biggest issue with this game, i agree... like early in the morning, when there are barely anyone playing, load times and server stability is fine

9. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I kinda understand where you're coming from, but half the fun of the game is how well balanced it is between a "realistic" feel and actually being a game. How easy it is to die should be funny, not aggravating. Dying has almost zero penalty whatsoever, other than 5000 bucks. Big whoop. A lot of the goofy ways you die are because the game calculates hits to the head with some sort of damage multiplier. This is why falling down stairs can sometimes kill you. As I said, let it be funny, not annoying. It doesn't happen that often.

Also, the plane thing I totally agree on. The fake turbulence is annoying, and still exists even at max flying skill. HOWEVER, helicopters fly like butter once your skill exceeds about 75%. And to be fair to the planes, they do control really well. You can do a lot of fun things. Loop de loops under bridges and flying so low you're hitting pedestrians is pretty fun. It certainly helps to have a 360 controller though.

10. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Regarding pure speed (not laptime speed), i just noticed you Can see in stats what the highest youve done is - its in the bottom 2 lines, 163 mph in the Adder :)

And i actually have the screenie of me doing it just below :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then just some pretty Places :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015

11. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Unfortunately the in game speed limit is ~120MPH, no car can go faster than that due to engine limitations. The physics engine is even capped at 80 meters per second because of the streaming and such. But seeing how high you can get that stat, even if it's "multiplied" and fibbed to an extent, is still pretty fun :)

The highest I've seen is 318MPH, lmao

Also fun fact, using Franklin's special actually makes the game think your'e going way faster than you are. Try it out!

12. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Obviously the speeds Arent correct - but car vs car ingame, the speed still Applies :)

And I was just gonna say, thats only using Franklins specialt ability, that you can get it that high - there is no way youll get that high in Online :p (which is where mine is from)

But ofc, if you claim to have reached 318 mph in online, ill gladly see your screenshots ;)

13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    So... just because I dislike a game, I can't comment on it's visual look?

And, if you were in fact reading my posts... you would see a while back a friend gifted me the PC version as a birthday gift.
    And, my issues with the game have faded away. As the sluggish performance on the PS3, the awful gamepad (both in controls and the actual gamepad itself)...
    I'm enjoying it much more this time. Mostly because it's running much smoother. And with a mouse and keyboard it's a much more enjoyable experience.

14. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    It does seem to be a trend, that anyone who doesnt have praise for a particular thing, gets "silenced".

15. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    This game literally has the longest list of credits I've ever seen in my life, nice to watch though.

16. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    You dont understand. i was talking about reshade not the game itself. that was the part i quoted from you. And i would never ask anyone to not comment on a subject like this because thats what forums are for arent they ? But it goes both ways, you make a comment, you get a reply.

Yes the internet can be harsh. everyone may have his/hers own opinion :)

17. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    Yeah I think you spent at least 1 hour to watch the list of credits.

18. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Something worth waiting for at the end of them.

19. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    There is? I thought they just looped.

Oh right that thing.

That appears if you skip them, so don't wait around. Not worth watching the million testers and offices around the world.

20. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    love the graphics in this game

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]