Another terrorist attack in France, at least 73 dead...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by XenthorX, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    War is one thing, terrorism (during a time of peace) is another.

2. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Europe and their allies the US have been destabilizing the region for the last 100 years. They should have done something then. Your countries are, directly or indirectly, responsible for the rise of terrorism in our neighboring country, mostly by destabilizing Iraq, first and now they're killing us as well. We have suicide attacks every once in a while, along with ones that have failed (caught by security before becoming a reality).

It might actually be a better idea if your countries had kept their noses out of the region. We would have all been better off. But hey, can't get rich without pillaging other countries.

3. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Right.

These willfully ignorant f***s have been murdering everyone in the name of their gods and holy grounds for 1000s of years now. The only difference is they have global reach to be a**holes now. But sure, it's the meddling of Western countries that has caused all this. Peace lovers like Ghadafi and Huessein were best left in place.

I'm starting to want to turn entire regions of the world into glass. Clearly they won't be dragged into the 21st century. Killing is all they understand anyways. Send them to their afterlives already.

4. HellSpawn2097

HellSpawn2097 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    very sad news, what kinda madman does such things to innocent people?

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, those dictators knew how to keep those jihadis in check. Love that terrorism is actually your fault bs. BTW were you a Ted Cruz supporter? :p

6. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    You're a piece of ****.

We've been living peacefully for hundreds of years now. Muslims, Christians, Jews, whoever was a minority in any of the lands. Hundreds of years while your ancestors were busy burning witches at the stakes. What about your ancestors? They wiped out entire civilizations in the Americas. Talk about willfully ignorant ****s. It's the West that brought this terrorism to our lands. Prior to YOUR country's invasion of Iraq, there had been NO concept of suicide bombings. After invasion, we've had about a thousand.

Peace lovers, Ghadafi and Hussein? Yes, sure. Placed in power by YOUR country, and removed by YOUR country. Your country sanctioned the presence of an Iraqi government that oppressed the Sunni population and brought about ISIS. You need to be slightly more than ignorant to realize what your country has been doing to the region. Your country is entirely responsible for the terrorism affecting all of us.

You bring forth terrorism, you condemn it, and that gives you a reason to declare war again and again. Your leaders are criminals. The worst of people.

Don't even bring God into this. It's never about God. It's about your pieces of **** leaders.

7. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    You know. We have never been part of destabilizing those countries, nor has most of Europe. We aren't even allies to US so how come my country?

I was more or less just thinking about driving people out of here and just staying here? Finland has never pillaged anyone really.

8. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Oh, I do understand that Finland was not involved. It's just that you mentioned Europe. Colonialist countries such as the UK and France, countries which are directly involved with the NATO, are the ones responsible. When you mention Europe, along with firepower and force in the same sentence, it's these two countries you are mostly referring to.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    The one with some fkcked up beliefs.

10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Didn't really say firepower and force. Just that we need to do something to stabilize the situation here (it might not be nice) and stay the f out of other countries business anyway. I never understood why would anyone go and stir up problems but US has been doing it since forever with the help of few of it's allies. The ones you mentioned mostly.

11. Morax

Morax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Suprim X
    I know it's oil on the fire, but your southern neighbouring country called Israel already was fairly familiar with suicide bombers long before this invasion (which I personally agree probably never should have happened). And suicide attacks is a concept which has been around for quite a while.

I don't condone the meddling and actions of 'the west' in middle-eastern affairs (though I'm guessing the whole Israel-situation makes things complicated). But killing lots of innocents in name of, and to impose some twisted ideology is never the way.

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    People of Bali, Mumbai, South Philippines, Boko Haram's victims, Russia, Japan, China, and probably more are all western imperialists who invaded poor middle easterners for their oil.

13. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    That is really stupid of them. :bang:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  14. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    :stewpid:

15. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    radical, militant islam is responsible for these attacks.:stewpid:

16. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    Really? Because in 1975 up until 1990 you were slaughtering eachother in a very bloody civil war, and that was well before the war on terror.

The instability roots from the fact that the Ottoman Empire collapsed after WW1.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  17. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super

18. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    I'm sorry for everyone involved, my prayers are with you.

19. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Too often the problem is that people have a binary view of the world: us (my nation, my tribe, my race, my religion, my philosophy, etc.) and them, and when there is conflict this quickly becomes us vs. them. We can only see ourselves as the victims, forgetting the complexity of history and how the current situation we have arrived at is a result of so many diverse factors. To simplify complex problems with simple explanations only leads to simplistic responses that more often than not exacerbate the intial problem. We need to form a new notion of "us" which is open to including all those who strive for peace, justice and dignity for the whole of humanity. And when we react to tragedies such as this one, remember that our moral compass must be consistent in condemning all forms violence against innocent lives and all forms of oppression, regardless of their source. If we react by wishing that entire populations (the vast majority of which have no connection whatsoever to the crime) be incinerated or blown to pieces to quench our lust for vengeance, then we've lost our humanity.

20. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Sooner the better, there are already two thread's for all this political BS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.