Need help with Nvidia Inspector

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by amourfou, Jun 14, 2015.

1. amourfou

amourfou Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
    I could use some help using Nvidia Inspector. I'm trying to delete the profile for the mmo Rift.

I have done this before but have to do it again since i have a new driver. Its been a while since I used Nvidia Inspector and I must be doing something wrong since I didn't have any problems before. I'm running Inspector as an administrator on win 7 64 bit.

In the Profile Settings window of Inspector; I go to the Profiles box and select Rift. When i click on the red X to Delete Current Profile, I get a window asking if I Really want to Delete this Profile. I click Yes and then I click Apply Changes but nothing happens. The Rift profile is still there and won't delete.

I also clicked on the Remove Application From Current Profile box, then clicked on the red X to remove all the associated .exe files, then clicked Apply Changes, and still nothing happens, none of the .exe files were removed.

What am I doing wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.

I would also like to associate the rift .exe to another profile. any suggestions as to which profile I should associate Rift.exe to? I'm thinking of wow or aion or Prototype?

2. amourfou

amourfou Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
    It seems I can delete some game profiles with nvidia inspector but not all and not the one I want to delete which is Rift.

I thought with nvidia inspector I could delete any profile in the list of profiles, but it seems I can only delete some and I have no idea what allows me to delete some profiles and not the others.

Does anyone have any idea why that is? Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

3. Begather

Begather Guest

GPU:
    none
    I think you should repeat the the process twice, you will surely find the solution.