Vodoo 3500 O/Cing

Discussion in 'Videocards - 3dfx' started by bv12, Jun 11, 2000.

1. bv12

bv12 Guest

I have a Voodoo 3500 overclocked to 203 with no extra cooling, I just bought 2 Peltiers I am trying to hit 220 or higher. is there any one who has overclocked anywhere near that high useing anything.<BR>Please respon or e-mail me<BR>BV12@aol.com<P>P.S. if not i will just he Peltiers to overclook my Athlon.<BR>Thanks <BR>robert<P>------------------<BR>AMD Athlon Rules<BR>Linux Rocks <BR>All the rest just Rest in peace<BR>

2. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    Hey be careful there.<BR>There is a limit in overclocking.<BR>Also peltiers are easilly destroied if they are of poor quality and will destroy your system.U have to be extra careful with peltiers.

3. bv12

bv12 Guest

Thanks I will try them but i will closely monitor them for Condesation. Also if this dosen't work i might get a better video card that is why I am not to woried about the card. The Voodoo 5 looks nice. but still if anyone has O/C there Voodoo 3500 higher then 208 please tell me thanks<BR>robert<P>------------------<BR>AMD Athlon Rules<BR>Linux Rocks <BR>All the rest just Rest in peace<BR>

4. Hey BV12, keep us posted on your findings okay ? This is really interesting stuff !

5. bv12

bv12 Guest

Right now i have new cooling on order and i have a slot case fan under me Voodoo it is runing at 208 i hope to be able to go higher then that the the Peltiers. If so then a Geforce will look like crap.<BR>-Robert Vidra<BR>MRcomputers.net<P>------------------<BR>AMD Athlon Rules<BR>Linux Rocks <BR>All the rest just Rest in peace<BR>

6. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    Hey go check the peltiers on <A HREF="http://www.3dfxcool.com" TARGET=_blank>www.3dfxcool.com</A>

7. bv12

bv12 Guest

Thanks for the site i have been looking for something like that i need something to modle my cooling after.<BR>thanks <BR>robert<P>------------------<BR>AMD Athlon Rules<BR>Linux Rocks <BR>All the rest just Rest in peace<BR>