6600gt

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by bleak, Jun 16, 2005.

1. bleak

bleak Guest

I have recently bought a Leadtek AGP 6600GT to be exact, and I was just reading through the forums and saw people that were using quadro - I was just wondering is this any good for the 6600GT?

Also - anyone else got any good tips to make this card work to its ultimate performance?

thanks - bleak

2. computerdude

computerdude Guest

The 6600gt can't be modded to Quadro. That card should overclock nicely. Use Riva Tuner for overclocking.

3. Bluefirexp

Bluefirexp Guest

GPU:
    Waterforce GTX 1080
    It can be done- but only on early revisions of the core- like the A2 revision which i am using. Performance is outstanding :)
    But you said you bought it recently: so i guess you have A4 and modding is impossible.
    So check your revision with RT and then you'll know whether the mod would work or not.

4. computerdude

computerdude Guest

Does the quadro perform better than the 6600GT in gaming and such? Have you run 3DMarkk and AquaMark on it. I would like to see how it scores against a 6600gt. I have A2 rev. so I would like to try it.

5. Bluefirexp

Bluefirexp Guest

GPU:
    Waterforce GTX 1080
    although this question has been asked a 1000000 times here in the forum: NO,, Quadro is not for gamers, you don't gain anything. Quadro is only for users with professional appz like 3dsmax, Autocad etc. ;)