Q re: Riva 2.22 + 9500M

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Shinanigans, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Shinanigans

Shinanigans New Member

GPU:
    XFX GTX285 Black
    Hi Unwinder & others,

Just a quick question regarding Riva 2.22 and my 9500M GS GPU. When my GPU is at it's lowest idle clocks (170MHz Core/100MHz Mem), Riva actually shows the Mem clock at 799MHz. Under load, the clocks seem fine, 513MHz Core and 400MHz Mem which is what they're supposed to be, but once it goes back to idle, it shows 799 on the Mem again and 182MHz on the Core.

According to a quick google, it's supposed to be 475MHz Core and 700MHz Mem. Dunno if it's a naughty word around here or not, but GPU-Z states 475MHz Core and 400MHz Mem under load.

Not a huge issue, just making note of it :)

Also, i had another query; is there a place where i can get RT plugins from? I was kind of hoping to be able to find a plugin that will allow me to see how much load my GPU is under like i can do with my 4870X2 on my main rig.

Again, not a big issue. Your work is greatly appreciated for the development of Riva :)

Cheers,
    Adam.

p.s. forgot to mention, im using 180.84 (dox opt) drivers on Vista Ult 32-bit.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

No. Mobile. Chips. Support.
    How many times do I have to repeat it?

3. Shinanigans

Shinanigans New Member

GPU:
    XFX GTX285 Black
    bleh.... cbf

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Before throwing then quickly hiding the insult remember in mind that everything that you hide can be actually seen. So better do your documentation reading homework next time instead of lying, that's a quote from the system requirements part of documentation:

Note: RivaTuner doesn't declare official support for mobile graphics processors and multi-GPU SLI and Crossfire configurations. Proper functionality on such systems is not guaranteed, use RivaTuner at your own risk.

"Polite" noobs with "you own me support, sucker" attitude like you're kill any wish to help anybody.