female athelete becomes a man after sex reassignment surgery

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/2008/11/new-transgencer.html

New transgender pole vaulter Yvonne Buschbaum comments on effects of testosterone use: "felt like an over-bred pitbull"

Sounds frighting, the quote from the former Yvonne Buschbaum (now Balian Buschbaum), however that is how the 'once she' describes taking testosterone to enhance her transition from female to male (Earth Times).

"Some friends said happy birthday. As if the first testosterone shot was my second birthday. It was the start of a new life," she said in her diary shorty before christmas 2007 as the treatment started.

Buschbaum recently underwent gender changing surgery because he felt 'like a man trapped in a woman's body' (most of we males feel like males trapped in a man's body, and ruled by females, but that's another issue).

Buschbaum_hwm01 Only the sky was the limit when Yvonne Buschbaum soared to big heights as one of the leading women's pole vaulters in Germany. Now the sky is wide open for Buschbaum, who feels the lightness of being after revealing her transsexuality last year and undergoing a gender change to Balian Buschbaum since then.

"Courage is the road to freedom. I woke up in complete freedom today. The sky is wide open," said a recent diary entry on his website.

Buschbaum is not ready yet for interviews as "I am still flying on my clouds of freedom and won't land until the end the November, at the earliest."The necessary operations have also taken a toll on the 28-year-old.

"He is still a little weak from the surgery. But he can get up and is upbeat that he can leave for home on the weekend," said Buschbaum's former coach Herbert Czingon.

Buschman needed to withdraw from competition when she(he) began taking testosterone for the gender change. However she noted a huge boost in her pole size (no pun inteded)

A year has passed since Buschbaum revealed that she felt like a man trapped in a women's body and would undergo the gender change to find her personal freedom.

...But the medical implications of the gender change - the use of doping substances - Nac_dep_web_2_2 required Buschbaum to quit pole vaulting, with European championship bronze medals from 1998 and 2002 the best results for the athlete with a personal best of 4.70 metres.

The shortly-cropped hair always made Buschbaum look boyish, but now facial hair and muscles are growing, and the voice is deeper. Buschbaum also has a new ID card as Balian Buschbaum.

The use of testosterone has also given him a unique outlook at the doping issue because "I am living these changes" through the use of the forbidden steroid. "I felt like an over-bred pitbull," Buschbaum recently told the Frankfurter Allgemeinen Sonntagszeitung, saying he was far more aggressive in training and could jump with poles Yvonne Buschbaum only dreamt of using.

Buschbaum is keeping fit through this training for an upcoming new role as pole vault coach at the USC Mainz club in central Germany. "I wanted to leave my sport behind but I am more addicted to this drug pole vault than I thought," he said.

The sport may stay the same but Buschbaum will be a different person once the gender change is complete. "The journey continues," he said in September ahead of another operation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    HOLY CRAP *****, LOL
    This world is going craaaaaaaazy xD

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Hard to tell "he" was ever a girl in the first place.

4. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Don't call me gay, but "she" looks better as a man LOL

5. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    LOL Adicto, i agree.

6. Nijohc

Nijohc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    She really does look like a man. She's also got more facial hair than me.. I can't grow sideburns or on my cheeks, does that mean I'm a woman? lol

7. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
  8. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    ^^ HAHAHA that's exactly who I thought she looked like

9. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    people get sex changes all the time, why is this one news?

10. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Because it is a death_samurai thread. No more explanations required.

11. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    :giggle2:

12. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    Holy crap it's Bear Grylls!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    [​IMG]

14. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Wont having to take the hormones exclude them from professional competition? And if not, will that open a can of worms for the born-male competitors?

15. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Now, the next thing is women trapped in male bodies HAHAHA

16. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Go tell Lana Wachowski

17. TroM

TroM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD6850 OC
    Can it cook?

18. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    i didn't write the news article you vampy. I bet u and your family change ur genders all the time. :puke2:

19. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    lol

i do know there was this guy athlete who took a sex change, and then wanted to compete against women athletes, but the orginisation saw it as cheating. i thought it was for the olympics, but im not sure about this.

20. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    I do remember one south african athelete i think that looks almost like a male.

The women's basketball team do look like men too or at least some of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.