A few problems

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by The_canuck99, Nov 30, 2009.

1. The_canuck99

The_canuck99 New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE
    Well as you'll notice from looking to the left, I'm new here, and don't know much about overclocking a GFX card (Sadly I didn't even know what my PSU was off the top of my head when I was making my account) Anyway, I was reading around last night and didn't find a whole lot to solve my 2 problems.

Problem #1:
    The first problem is that when I install the program it says that it won't use the driver because its unsigned (THANKS WINDOWS 7!) And as you now just read, I use windows 7, so I was curious if anyone knows any way around this or what...

Heres a picture of what its saying.
    http://img504.imageshack.us/i/problemf.png/

Problem #2:
    Whenever I boot up Riva tuner, it says that my it hasn't been tested with my display driver, which I assume is one windows put there itself. This is probably also causing the next problem.

Picture:
    http://img22.imageshack.us/i/problem3e.png/

Problem #3:
    Well I think this might be linked to problem #1 and #2 but I have no idea so I figure I'll throw it in here. Basicly its just not giving me customize thing where it says forcewear detected and all that. Also it says that nvdisps.dll was not found on that scroll list on the bottom, don't know if thats a bad thing or not.

Picture:
    http://img30.imageshack.us/i/problem2s.png/

2. tehalirigsho

tehalirigsho Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 SC
    Hi Canuck and welcome!

I'm not that familiar with riva, but I think to solve problem 1 you just need to disable driver signature enforcement at startup.

I think this may also fix problems 2 and 3. Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  3. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Here you have some Riva guides. From my guide:
    Also you have to force driver version as is explained in that guide.
    I think that after you're doing right things all your "problems" are gone. :D

4. The_canuck99

The_canuck99 New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE
    K I told it to force my driver version (195.62) And its still not letting me do anything other then what it would before

Edit: Alright I've tryed it with 3 different drivers and not one of em will work, and it says all of them haven't been tested... I let it upgrade and all that when I installed it, and that part all went smooth... I dunno what to do anymore...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009

5. The_canuck99

The_canuck99 New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE
    I did what you said and it made it install properly, but problems 2 and 3 are still happening

6. tehalirigsho

tehalirigsho Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 SC
    I'm positive you can just ignore problem 2. Just check the do not display again box.

Problem 3 might be because rivatuner needs to be updated to work with teh 195 drivers.
    I think I saw some posts in the 195 series driver threads that mention misc. issues with rivatuner.

Also, be sure to read through the rivatuner guides in the forums.

7. The_canuck99

The_canuck99 New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE
    I have, plus I switched to 181 drivers I think it was, and its still doing the same thing...

8. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Man I'm stumped. I dunno why you have problems. I have Seven x64 and 195.62 WHQL. Everything is fine here, I can access all graphs, profiles, low level settings.

9. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

6150 is not supportedand probably never will.

10. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Ops, I've missed video card model. Sorry. :bang:

11. The_canuck99

The_canuck99 New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE
    Ohhh, just my luck :( Thank god I'm gettin a new one within the month. Well thanks for clearin that up then :)