Does anyone have wolfenstein new order installed

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by saman, Mar 25, 2015.

1. saman

saman Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX-780 DirectCU II
    Hi everyone,
    for some reasons my game is corrupted, and while checking with one site on the net I found out that 4 of my files are corrupted and missing these files are..
    1. virtualtextures/c14p1.pages 2.1 GB (mine is missing and I don't have any textures on chapter 14) :(
    2. virtualtextures/c16p0.pages 76 mb
    3. virtualtextures/c16p1.pages 1.2gb
    4. virtualtextures/c16p2.pages 625.7 MB
    can anyone share these files with me please, since my younger brother has lent the original CD to his friend, and I don't have access to these files

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    If no-one uploads them, which around 4GB is pretty damn big to upload - just grab them from torrent

3. saman

saman Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX-780 DirectCU II
    hi thank you for your response, yes you are right 4gb is too big, I am not familiar with torrent that much, can you please give me a link from which I can download these files, thank you again

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    lol, no, posting links to warez is not allowed on this forum, you'll need to search yourself

5. saman

saman Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX-780 DirectCU II
    still nothing!!! AAAARRRRGHHH!!! ALL THESE GOD DAMN TORRENT SITES ARE STUPID, they keep redirecting you to irrelevant websites,ads and sh** and even more sh** !!! the heck are they good for?

6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    If you have the cd key, you should be able to activate it through Steam and download that.

7. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    not to be rude but if your that inexperienced with pcs your best staying far away from torrent sites....cause you get so infected with virus it will make your head explode.....you best have a very good antivirus and download an app called utorrent.

learn to configure a browser with addblockers like addblock and disconnect before looking at kickass......thats as much info we are allowed to give

8. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    utorrent is sketchy as well now, with the bitcoin miner in it

9. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    I guess if you download from the wrong site that could be possible...i use it from time to time for various legal reasons of course and i have never been infected...but there is quite a few options you have to un check while installing it or it will install possibly sketchy apps on your pc....I have never seen any suspicious gpu or cpu usage when needing to use it, but the infection your referring to could be one of the apps i un check during the install.

Basically if you use common sense during the install most people should be ok. Now this in itself doesn't diminish the fact many torrents have hidden infections put out there just to infect less experienced people.

myself i bought the game on steam.....cant recall the last time i bought a physical disk but i can say its a very nice game:)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  10. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    is this game not a steam game anyways ? if so then why would u need the files when steam has them ?

11. krisby

krisby Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    exactly, this is a steam only game. So the DVD may have been used for the first install, but it will now be on the Pc with steam, in which case doing a file validation is simples.

If its not steam, then I suspect it is a pirate copy.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Wait, i start a thread about a recent court case regarding the current status of website ads and adblocker..ya know - tech news. That gets closed, i get a telling off for promoting adblocking yet this tactical tard starts a thread for illegal file sharing and its still open?

The fuk!