(Help) MSI AfterBurner 2.3.1 / GTX650 Ti Boost Problem

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Geez, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Geez

Geez Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX650 Ti Boost
    Hi all I have a problem with msi afterburner. This has never happened to me with the Cards I have had. Just this one.

My Card is: MSI NGTX650 Ti Boost.

and when I open Afterburner I get this:

[​IMG]

Why is it doing that? Not showing my core clock speed or anything? :confused:

2. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Hi
    First go to settings/user interface tab and select default MSI AB skin , looks like your using legacy MSI AB skin.

You won't see the core value in mhz only the offset you want to OC . So default will show 0 for core, voltage and memory .

If your still having trouble it might be your card is newer than 2.3.1 so might need 3.0beta but I think it might work for all 6xx series .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  3. Geez

Geez Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX650 Ti Boost
    Hey Thank you for the reply :)

Thats weird tho because I have always seen the Core and memory on other cards I have had. Anyway all I use afterburner for is the fan control. Is there some other software I can use just for fan control? Because if I click the aply settings at start up just for the fan control will that not mess up the core and memory?

Thank you for your help :)

4. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    No, it will not mess anything up , if you leave the default 0 values , nothing will happen .

I used to run my 660ti like that(just for fan profile) but then added small OC to it .

I find AB very reliable , never had issue with it not loading profile right .