pls. help!!!

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Guest, Dec 31, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

please help me!!! although i'm not sure that this is the right forum for my problem, i feel that the answers given in this forum is clearer than others. my problem is with my small network of five (5) computers.2 of them are pc 100/ celeron 500 with onboard video and soundcard, the other 3 are pentium III 500 with nvidia tnt2 video cards and tomato motherboards (sorry im not well versed in specs) and standard soundcards.<BR>the problem is 2 of the p3 computers hang up when counterstrike (ver 1) is being played.<BR>both of them cannot join games unless they you create a game on them and connect to other games thru console command (slist).but unfortunately, if you create a game on them,they hang up and you have to click "end task" in ctrl-alt-del then create again to be able to create a game. i think this is a video card issue since my 2 other inferior computers are running normally. i'm sorry to take so much of your time. i'm just desperate.people from CS and nvidia forums can't give me any working solution.<BR>i just tried my luck here...i hope you guys can help me...thank you<BR>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What drivers do you have on P3s? btw, are tomato motherboards being based on VIA chipsets?