I strangled my mother’s dog

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by stevevnicks, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
  2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    If a dog attacked me i would strangle it, it's hardly a shocking story.

The underprivileged being allowed to own dogs concerns me more, but that's a different topic.

3. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    He did what any normal person would do.

You rather be chewed on until you bleed to death?

4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    lol I know what ya saying, I've been bit a couple of time in past (scar's on inside thighs lucky was because close to crown jewels), I agree a dog that turn's need to be put down, but bloody hell strangle it with ya own hands... well I guess if ya have no other choice but still .. wouldn't trust him to walk me dog ...

he didn't kill it now .. it just went limp from asphyxiation, but forgot to mention he was wearing an gimp suit at the time and had the dogs permission.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37833381

ok I made the last bit up but news seem to get away with it..

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016

5. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su

retarded and/or stupid people shouldn't be encouraged to breed unless they can afford children.

trolltrace.com

6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    all dogs go to heaven.

[​IMG]

Oh wait

[​IMG]

wrong movie.

:D

7. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    haha, both are good movies!

8. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Heseltine: I did not kill my mother's Alsatian

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37833381

Lord Heseltine says it was a "terrible misrepresentation" to say he killed his mother's pet dog, an Alsatian called Kim, after it started biting him.
    He told Tatler magazine the animal had a "mental breakdown", so he grabbed it by the "choker chain - and pulled it tight" until "he went limp".
    The ex-deputy PM clarified to the BBC that Kim had not died but reverted to being "the dog we all knew and loved".

9. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    yeah I found that just after I posted, still wouldn't trust him to walk my dog though ..

10. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    The dog needed an attitude adjustment.

11. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    ? Because you know it will attack him and will get punished for that kind of behavior or something like that?

You attacked the poor guy while being misinformed and you still think you have a valid point in attacking him? Give the guy a break here please.
    So an irrational behaving, threatening and biting dog got punished. That has absolutely nothing to do with being kind to the poor, unprivileged and/or other people :bang:
    /Thread

12. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    stevevnicks, please stop posting.

Thank you.

13. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    no I got bored and cast my bait (agent oh err 1) then fill the pond with bait and wait while feeding the swim .. to prove a theory me and me mate's come up with lol

14. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    He didn't even kill it ;)

15. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    You have the Hillary thread for that.
    Atta boy :p

16. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    In general I treat my pets with the utmost respect, but if an animal attacks me, I will retaliate.

Used to have a cat that wanted to always mark its territory by peeing. Eventually I caught him in the act and pushed his nose into the pee and gave it a slap on the butt and yelled out a firm NO!

Guess what, the cat no longer showed that behavior, at least not in the house. Though keep in mind, it needs to be clear for an animal "what" was bad behavior, being able to catch him in the middle of the act made it very clear.

17. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    this.

My dog grabbed an apple and I didn't notice. I saw him chewing it up and he wouldn't give it up barking really loud. I had to actually drag him away and tap him on the nose to give it up.

Put him in the kennel for an hour and now everytime he sees an apple he tucks in his ears in as a sign of submission.

18. nateluthje

nateluthje Guest

GPU:
    Asus strix 1080 SLI
    We have had dogs most of our lives and there is one thing that I hate the most in the world: Cruelty to animals. My mother used to breed Rhoedian Ridgebacks and to cut a long story short one of the people we sold 2 of the pups too packed up, went to tasmania and left the dogs there to die with NO food or water. Lucklily they were microchipped and they tracked them down to one of mum's litter. They are VERY well looked after now (as are all our dogs). If you can't look after an animal properly, DON'T GET ONE and that GOES FOR CHILDREN TOO. Sorry for the rant but it REALLY makes me mad. They both have a good life now, although one of the dogs "Sharka" has obviously been abused and it has taken me 2 years of love and attention just for me to be able to pat him - and he still flinches. Shame on you people.

19. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    There´s less difference between us and animals that we might think at first, and they deserve respect but if attacked by an animal the person obviously needs to defend himself. The thread title is kinda bait.

20. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I don't think they are, but can't really stop them at the moment.

This isn't a thread about animal cruelty, it's about defending yourself when attacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.