RIP Chyna WWE

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fender178, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Former WWE Superstar Chyna has passed away yesterday. She was only 46 years old.

RIP Chyna

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entertainment/chyna-wrestler-dead/

The last I heard that she was a teacher in Japan back during her interview with Vince Russo. Also there was the radio thing with X-Pac on Opie and what ever the other guys name is radio program (that is not Anthony).

I never watched WWE during this time period but form watching old PPV stuff and stuff on YouTube I knew who Chyna was.

Maybe she might actually make it to the WWE HOF.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yeah, I too now who Chyna was, less to my honors from the scandal of her sex tape(s).
    Yet I wonder what was the cause of her death, normally they don't die at 46...

3. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    wtf? couple of days ago i just read her romance with Triple h before Stephanie came in, RIP.

4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    In the sports/wrestling industry, dying young is very normal due to drug use.

How many previous wrestlers died aging between 30-50? Too many most of which only died in their thirties.

Sadly, many of them take steroids/pills which lead to an early death, unfortunately...

You'll see many died from heart attacks which were caused from drug use.

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yeah, that's what I wanted to read / know about, expected heart failure due to massively increased heart muscle size leading to congestive cardiac failure . ( ;) )
    And she never looked to be on the fit-muscular, but muscular-muscular side of female wrestlers, current ladies (besides Charlotte I guess) aren't that much of a brute.

6. RagDoll_Effect

RagDoll_Effect Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x nvidia GTX 560 SLI
    R.I.P. Chyna

regards,
    RagDoll.