Acer Scrollbuttons

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Kylote, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Kylote

Kylote Member

GPU:
    ATi 256MB X800 XT (PCI-express)
    This is a long shot, but my scroll buttons (the ones used to navigate a webpage, the button with left right up and down) don't work. For further clarity, the button found between the left and right clicks under the touchpad. Anyways, I have an Acer 5000 series laptop, and I admittedly disabled quite a few startup items. Now, one of those probably controlled the function of that button, but I am not sure which. To clarify, I bought the laptop back in May of last year, and disabled alot of startup stuff then and my buttons have never worked, but it would be nice if they did.

I am hoping on an off-chance that someone happens to know the solution to this issue. Any help is appreciated.

2. Infested Nexus

Infested Nexus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8850M
  3. Kylote

Kylote Member

GPU:
    ATi 256MB X800 XT (PCI-express)
    I got it working, though, does anyone have trouble with it working on Firefox? It works really well in Internet Explorer, but not so much for Firefox.

4. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    nope , i used to on my i9300 from dell until i upgraded the drivers, it doesnt thave buttons it has the virtual scrolling thing, which until i got the lastest ones didnt work in most browsers or apps just ie and explorer