Tablet or Naw?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Theoryofgaming, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Theoryofgaming

Theoryofgaming Guest

GPU:
    GT 740
  2. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    I say naw. Get a good smartphone

3. Theoryofgaming

Theoryofgaming Guest

GPU:
    GT 740
    I do have a good smart phone

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    What do you want to do with it? I bought an identical tablet to this at Microcenter and its OK for websurfing but its very slow. And don't try to install Win10 on it. It now takes forever to boot and there is no way to recover it back to factory defaults.

5. cad cam man

cad cam man Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    I have one of these and by the way that's the old model. the 1010 is the new one but still has the same hardware apart from 2 full sized USB ports.
    You will need an adaptor for the old model if you want to use USB drives etc.
    I like it a lot. It will do just about all the things I would want from a very basic desktop PC. Battery life is very good as well.

Just booted this up in less than 20 seconds from power button to desktop by the way and it is running windows 10.

I will say one thing about it, with the keyboard its very heavy!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  6. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    As soon as I got a laptop, I had absolutely no use for a tablet. I had a Nexus 7 (2nd edition) and I sold it.

Later on I was interested in a cheap Windows Asus tablet. It was like an 8" tablet that came with 150MB/month of data for free. I got it. It lagged so hard I returned after merely an hour of use. Quite frankly, I would not recommend getting a cheap windows tablet.

If I continue with the story, I actually then got interested in chromebooks. I ordered one and received it damaged two times in a row from newegg. Finally settled on a legit laptop. I got a Lenovo S41 and I loooove it.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  7. Theoryofgaming

Theoryofgaming Guest

GPU:
    GT 740
    Ok Thanks

8. JacobVR

JacobVR Guest

GPU:
    2 GB
    I heard that the Google tablets are 99.00.