Dark Souls 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vejn, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    It for unlocking items and weapons that are specific to a certain covenant. :)

No need to do that. Here is a good site to get informed on the issue, https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3...the_facts_information_and_what_you_can_do_to/

What I do now is whenever I got a rare item or in your case, after beating the boss, I would just ALT+TAB out of the game, copy and paste the save folder to a different drive. Take less than a few second. Repetive? yes, but so is the number of dying in DS games. ;)

Yeah, that's why I mp. Pretty fun to help out other with boss fights, and every once awhile, help them defeat invader. Pretty fun.

I want to start DS1, problem is, Uncharted 4 coming next week.. distraction distraction :bang:

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    I fought the Dragon in Archdragon Peak yesterday and it has the same HP in NG+ ~8100 than in vanilla. But i guess in this case its the same cos its a one-hit-kill with the jump attack.

And the "new weapons" in NG+ if you have both weapons of boss souls you can create a new one of both of them i call also bull****.

I also didnt see any new enemies, just sometimes one more where were 4 before there are now 5, etc. some new rings +1, +2, +3, despite that, nothing new. NG+ was so much better before, now its just boring like already stated.

Almost finished my 2nd profiles NG+ run. And i only want to get the + rings for pvp. Have Millions Souls and dont want to level up anymore. Game would be easier and with a high level your summon range is not so good. Around 120 max. is good.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  3. kapo

kapo Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
    The only weapon I know of that combines into a new one is the twin princes greatsword. It's the lothric holy sword and the lorian greatsword. You get the option to combine them at the transposition guy if you have them both.

As far as NG+ yeah it kinda sucks this time. Nothing too interesting about it besides the rings. NG+ was quite easy in fact, significantly more so than NG. Maybe it gets more difficult the 3rd or 4th time but I can't be bothered, just want to pvp at that point.

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah thanks, you're right, thats the weapon i heard of, too. Tho i read about weapons i thought it would be more than just one. In DS1 and DS2 you got a great boss soul in NG+ and could make a new weapon for every boss! :(

I guess it gets more difficult in +3 +4 etc. but whats the point. :( You would also need a higher SL and with a higher level the chances to play pvp drastically get worse.

5. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Wow, I'm progressing well now and it's interesting that the bosses are actually getting a bit easier now. I've arrived at the Profaned Capital and will face some kind of boss there (don't know which one yet). The only sad part is that I've not been able to upgrade my Zweihander+7 for a good while now since Titanite Chunks are not available until later in the game it seems.

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Help!

I have no idea what happened. Went to Yohrm the Giant, Siegward appeared and helped me slay him (thanks for that). After that a cut scene played and suddenly I was transported to a new room where the Dancer appeared. I wasn't really prepared and perished. Now I have no idea how to get back there. Also Siegward never gave me his Titanite Slab :(

7. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    Go to the Vordt Boreal Valley bonfire. Then go back into the Cathedral up the stairs to find her.

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I dont have that bonfire. Only Dungeon, Capital and Giant.

9. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    It's one of the earlier bonfires than those. You'll have to scroll left on the bonfire list to find it. I think it is the bonfire after High Wall of Lothric.

10. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Got it, thanks! Not quite clear I must say, lost 45k souls in the process. Oh, well.

11. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  12. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Damn cheaters. Did they finally fix the save games for all dudes that got soft banned by cheaters?

13. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    Anyone out here wanne coop a bit ? i am kinda done with the game but cooping is still fun, better then pvp the game is full of hackers.

14. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    nope, they only said in one post they are investigating the matter and that was weeks ago. They dont care they got our money.

15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    You need to tell your SL. If people have too high difference they cant play with each other aka summon range.

Good thing in around 190 hours i didnt encounter any hackers, maybe one or two where i directly left the game (after invasion but no alt+f4).

16. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I've not completed Playthrough 1 yet but I'd love to Coop for PT2.
    What's your SL?

That's sad!

17. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    lvl 280 but it doesnt matter much if the host use a pasword the summoner who is joining the host scales down to his level :)

18. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Oh, yeah. They did that in a patch for Bloodborne. Good thing they kept it for DS3.

19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Aha OK, I didnt know that.

20. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    41.1 MB update on Steam, no changelog.

:3eyes: