Setting up Overclock capabilities with TNT2 Ultra on RivaTuner

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Systemshocked, Jan 1, 2001.

1. When I try to set the Overclock capabilities in RivaTuner from the Main/System/"System Tweaks" menu, it has the option of rebooting the computer or detecting the default speed as is. I know the card is set at default clock speed; when I press the "Detect Now" button, the menu dissappears and I'm back at the Main/System/ menu screen with no change: Core clock and memory clock bars are blank, and the Enable overclocking button is unselected. I have a Creative TNT 2 Ultra with the latest Creative drivers. What can I do? I do have the Creative Display Director installed which will allow me to overclock the card, but only up to 166 mHz core speed and 200 mHz memory speed. I would like to go higher on the core speed if possible. Thanks<p>[This message has been edited by Systemshocked (edited December 31, 2000).]

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

RivaTuner will not work with Creative drivers. You need reference Detonator drivers.