RTSS Refresh Interval change.

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by IceVip, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    this was one of the changes made in the latest rtss.
    "-Now refresh interval is set to 500 ms and can be adjusted by power users via the profiles if necessary"
    Does anyone know how to set it back to 100ms? i cant seem to find the option, silly me.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

It is RefreshPeriod entry in RTSS folder in .\ProfileTemplates\Global. Bu default it is set to 500ms. And it was not set to 100 before, previously it was configured to update on everyframe (so to achieve the same effect you have to set it to 0).

3. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    Ha! i knew it was somewhere in those folders, i was looking at .\profilers\global but i didn't find such an option, thank you for guiding me! <3

4. Equinoxe

Equinoxe Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Suprim
    This new version makes all my 64 bit games crash at start.

BF4, BFH Beta, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs.

I have played with the settings abit but could not get it working.

I returned to the older version of EVGA precision and i will continue using Playclaw for 64 bit games for now.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Learn to read release notes. Then learn to post to proper threads.

Added 64-bit applications support service. The service is optional and can be disabled in compatibility properties of RivaTuner Statistics Server if necessary. Please take a note that 64-bit applications support service development is exclusively sponsored by MSI, so due to licensing 64-bit On-Screen Display functionality is exclusively available in MSI Afterburner client application only. Please refer to “Known issues” section to see the list of additional 64-bit functionality related limitations
    Stealth hooking mode is currently not supported in 64-bit applications, so it is strongly not recommended to run other 64-bit On-Screen Display software in conjunction with RivaTuner Statistics Server

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.