D3doverrider vsync crashing

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by charliehamster, Mar 12, 2013.

1. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    On alot of my steam games,when i force vsync using d3doverrider crash upon launch. It seems to be mainly dx11 games like the new tomb raider game. Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    D3DO is not and will not be compatible with all games. You should not use it or make an exception within itself to not use it for those apps that crash.

3. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    I saw someone post a screenshot of Tomb Raider and it showed a triple buffering option in the menu. If that's the case then D3DOverrider shouldn't be necessary here, just enable triple buffering in game.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  4. ErebusGR

ErebusGR Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX460 1GB

5. PellaeonSZ

PellaeonSZ Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB RAM
    Came in here having the same problem with Tomb Raider. I had to just exit D3DOverrider every time I booted the game because it wouldn't load. There are a couple of other games that also have the same behavior, like Just Cause 2. From what I've read, either FRAPS causes the issue (which I also run at all times), or if the game has an in-game setting, D3DOverrider isn't needed.