just realized ive beed folding 4 year

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by iancook221188, Nov 9, 2013.

1. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    would not even know how to stop i mite get ill god knows what would happen:giggle2:

2. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    If you stop, he won't get #46 in a few hours.

3. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I remember back when I had my 8800GTX and that was when Stanford and Nvidia got the Quadro's working with folding. But it worked on any G80 core GPU. I remember modding the .inf file to get it to work. Back then I was on CustomPC forums and posted a link to the .inf and Quadro driver and got a mention in an article on the site :) Was probably one of my most proudest moments LOL.

Modding an .inf file back then for most of the people on those forums was a new thing and I had to explain step by step how to "COPY AND PASTE" the .inf file once the drivers had unpacked! LOL. Safe to say I quickly uploaded an unpacked version with the .inf file already inside to save the hassle.

4. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    the V7 client has made folding so easy, ive not had to do any problem solving in a while would even know where to start

5. PantherX

PantherX Folding@Home Team Leader

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
    The best part is that V7 is in development so there is always a possibility of new features to be added which donors would find helpful :)