BSOD, now PC won't Boot

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Odellot, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Odellot

Odellot Guest

GPU:
    TUF RTX 4090 FO48U
    Hi Gurus...I was rendering this morning when my PC suddenly BSOD'ed with Kmode exception. I turn it off and When I turn it on The fans will light up then will shutdown again...

So I clear my CMOS with Clear CMoS button on back as well as removing the battery, but the same result. I noticed that the leds of the motherboard is blinking/flashing as well as the led of the NZXT X60 cooler. When it is blinking I can't even turn on the Computer. When it stop blinking I can turn it on, but after a while it will start blinking again. Sometimes it reaches BIOS, but mostly just black screen.

I'm on the dentist right now. Just wanted to know if my Motherboard is Broken or my PSU. My system is updated just below my avatar.

2. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    are there any numbers or letters showing on the led? you may want to take out some of your ram and see if it will boot, take out the 750 ti. basically strip down the pc to the bare minimum. This is just some basic troubleshooting first till we get some more info

3. Odellot

Odellot Guest

GPU:
    TUF RTX 4090 FO48U
    I don't recall any specific Debug number because the blinking leds is random. I din remove the 750ti and it still happening..I will try barebone when I return frm the dentist..

I am currently in surgery of removing my wisdom teeth..D

4. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    thats some painful shyt, went through it when I was a teen, get some good pain meds from the dr. also take out the 780 ti and try the 750 ti as primary

5. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    ahhh glad i own a ps4 now and threw the pc out the window

6. BUFDUP

BUFDUP Guest

iknow how u feel... i have gotten one of my wisdom tooth removed a few months ago and i am 29 years old lol

7. Odellot

Odellot Guest

GPU:
    TUF RTX 4090 FO48U
    Just came back. Im 24 Years Old now....Damn Glad that's finish.

Anyway I put back together The Computer and suprised that Its working again. Maybe the Computer just need some rest after One month of always On...:D

8. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    I love happy endings :p