plz help me! :-)

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by DUMB_ASS$$SS, Dec 11, 2006.

1. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

plz help me to choose out of these 3 laptopS which will be the best for GAMiNG!#
    > 1GB RAM WITH nVIDIA GO 6150(128 MB SHARED)
    > 1GB RAM WITH ATI RADEON 1100(128 MB SHARED)
    > 512MB RAM WITH nVIDIA GO 7300(64 MB buT NOT SURE abt SHARED/DEDICATED)
    ..all this is due ma budgt problem which is no more then 950$ extending all.... plz reply.. i am waiting....

2. Firefox_1

Firefox_1 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB
    The 7300 is of course better than the 6150, though the 512MB less RAM is a factor. But not sure how the 1100 stacks up against them. Either way, laptops aren't for games. Period.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  3. SolidBladez

SolidBladez Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti OC
    Um, the 7300 is your best bet. You will definitely have to upgrade your ram, since the gfx card uses a portion of your system memory. I think you should be fine playing medium games at medium settings.

Mike.

4. SolidBladez

SolidBladez Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti OC
    Mine is... BOO YA!!!!

5. Infested Nexus

Infested Nexus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8850M
    Of those options the Go 7300 would offer the best performance. The other two are integrated graphics solutions and trail the Go 7300 in performance by a significant amount.

You may want to consider the Dell Inspiron E1505 which would come quite nicely specced within your $950 budget.

6. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

thank you for your kind answars!.. can any one also guide me that if i go for both modals with 1GB which will be the best of them?? ...plz reply i m waiting!..

7. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

ThanX! NEXUS for that modal suggestion.. can any one suggest me any other modal like of that available in AVERATEC or ASUS..

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  8. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

..ANYBODY PLZ REPLY ME WITH SOME POWERFULL LAPTOPS MODALS AVAILABLE WITHIN MY RANGE!$$$$$$$$ ..desperately waiting....

9. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

..DESPERATELY WAiTiNG#.... :waiting:

10. DUMB_ASS$$SS

DUMB_ASS$$SS New Member

......HHHHHAAAAAAAAAa@@@@@@aaaa#####..... :bored:

11. dmak

dmak Master Guru

GPU:
    zotac 770
    asus are kinda expensive, and they lack any of the lower end models ( mean anything below $1000) with a dedicated gfx card... but there higher stuff is really good, I guess you could say 'gaming' grade, but even if you have one that can play games, you get real sick of it after a while, its not much fun playing that close to a monitor and the thing really starts to heat up after a while... I would recommend bying a laptop and a console, I say a console cause they are cheaper than a tower and will get better performance than any laptop below a 1000