Unwinder: does riva 12.2 help GL shudder ?

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by bob1xxx, Feb 7, 2003.

1. bob1xxx

bob1xxx Guest

Thanx for the hack great work. But the gl shudder in car game 2 and lobby 2 are knock down the benchmarks and some creates bothersome slowdowns in game (although thankfully not to the point of crashing out). Is the gl shudder cause by my hack or is it a defect in ati cat drivers? Or is there some tweaks I cant do in ati control pannel to get rid of the Gl shudder? Thanx again for this very Cool hack you easly save me 150.00 bucks over ati 9700pro. As far as artifacts are conserned, I have not had that problem unless I push the crap inferieron memory past 310. Sadly I also must report newegg here in the states is getting the new 128meg 9500np from shapphire on the new 9500pro black pcb so looks like the 9500np pro hack will no longer work on the newer np9500's:( Oh well maybe you can sort out a overclock hack for the 9500 pros that will work with out a bios flash;) . Any Again thanx for the great work :) .