does my laptop and tv support 3d content

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by goldsmit409, Mar 15, 2015.

1. goldsmit409

goldsmit409 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GT 755M
    Hi i have a sony kdl-50W900b 3D tv(passive) and a lenovo y510p with nvidia gt755m graphic card in the links below it shows my GPU is 3DTV play and 3D vision ready

www(.)nvidia(.)in/object/geforce-gt-700m-graphics-cards-in.html#pdpContent=1

www(.)geforce(.)com/hardware/notebook-gpus/geforce-gt-755m/specifications

so my simple question is what does it mean?? i have connected the laptop to tv and enable the option "Enable Sterioscopic 3D settings for all supported displays" in windows control panel in screen resolution

i am trying to play farcry 4 with 3d the games is working fine with low details in 1080p but i see not effects in 3d when i wear my passive 3d glasses provided with tv or when i set Tv's 3d mode to simulated 3d

2. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    Can you play 3d movie or YouTube steroscopic 3d clip I use 3d food fight clip can't remember which TV manufacturer supply's the clip

I use 40 in Panasonic 3d TV and a 3D projector on 120in screen with my system I enable steriscopic in NVIDIA controll panel 1st time you do it you run a little setup then it works.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  3. goldsmit409

goldsmit409 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GT 755M
    i am able to play the 3d movie from youtube, in my laptop it shows side by side and on tv i select 3d mode and it shows in 3d with all the effects

i do not have the option to enable steroscopic 3d in my nvidia control panel. and when i installed 3d vision from nvidia it says priamry graphic driver does not support 3d, could it be coz of the integrated intel card?
    is there any way to make nvidia as primary?

4. JasmineJas

JasmineJas Guest

GPU:
    64-bit
    The experience would be unsatisfactory. Since 3D availability on home video flat screens proved unsatisfactory, the same is true (at present) with other home devices. Animation screened in 3D at properly equipped movie theaters is the best way to experience the medium