G570 missing amd 6730m

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by whymoo, May 27, 2014.

1. whymoo

whymoo Guest

GPU:
    Intel HD3000, AMD HD7630M
    I have had a Lenovo G570 for a while and I remember buying it for the amd 6730m. I haven't had much use for the card until now. All the programs I used didn't find this graphics card on my laptop (gpu-z, cpu-z, msinfo32, aida64, msi afterburn) however on lenovo's website (tinyurl ld4twla) it says that my laptop has a amd 6730m and gives me drivers for it. I tried to install those drivers however nothing happend, no amd control center, nothing in gpu-z, etc. , I tried getting official drivers from amd using auto detect, it just said I have intel graphics, so I manualy selected the 6730m and installed the driver-no effect, then I tried installing LeeKM's driver-no effect (I tried installing drivers both on stock Windows 7 and my second Windows 8.1 Update partion), then I tried modding my bios using this file (tinyurl m6nj4ss) my bios was modded, I enabled special video features and in special features set graphics to muxed when I rebooted the special features didn't save. I tried changing other video setting and they saved however the special features didn't save. I would like to use the 6730m since it has directx11 right now I am emulating directx11 which gives me 0.5 fps and is like watching a slideshow. Does anybody know a possible solution?