Watch_Dogs E3 Aiden Pearce recreation project

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheCrasher, Apr 24, 2015.

1. GhostBazar

GhostBazar Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760 4GB
    Hi everybody. I want to see the difference but I can't go in windy city unpack file

2. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    This mod is currently on hold, sadly.

I'm taking a break from from doing extensive modding since its been causing you could call 'personal' problems.

Also it's practically impossible to port to WD, but if it is possible, I'll have to dig though the files to find a facial_definition.dpdx that can make the head look normal enough. Sorry for the bummer. :(

I'm looking through the 'Unknown' folder of 'Windy_City_Unpack', trying to find some .xbg's for Aiden (So far I made him a talking traffic cone with a body).

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  3. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    You may want to use zmodeler, I have license for it, if you're interested let me know, I guess I can give access

4. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    New progress!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    It looks really like Damien's face... Or Vin Diesel...

6. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Well, I am using Damien's model, it's as close as I can find in-game to the E3 Aiden face.

I might have to make the mouth smaller, and the jaw less square.

And, you know... Find a way to get the head model by itself without the body & beanie (since I'm using the entire char05.xbg since there's no char05_head.xbg).... But I think I'm making good progress, might make a custom outfit so you can switch between this and the current Aiden. :)

[EDIT:] I could make some dummy textures to get rid of the rest of the body (but that'll make Damien a floating head...)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  7. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

hi can you plz post the download for the beta version at least because it looks so awesome i wanna try it and i am so hyped for it i have been waiting for a year so can you plz post a download link for the beta even if it has many problems i just want it( i dont want the one with damiens face i want the one you made with blender)

8. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    This project has been cancelled.

Working on other things.

9. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

so you deleted the mod files or what? i just need the work in the screen shots nothing more