Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > ATI Tray Tools > ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion > ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section
ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section In here only the ATT beta development of this tool is and may be discussed.

Overclocking blank/wrong info, can't change.
Old
  (#1)
Utopia
Master Guru

Videocard: Sapphire 280x
Processor: i5 4670k
Mainboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero
Memory: 8 GB GSkill DDR3-1866
Soundcard: X-Fi Headphones
PSU: Cooler Master V700
Default Overclocking blank/wrong info, can't change. - 12-19-2012, 12:08 | posts: 335 | Location: Orlando, FL

Been using ATT for many years with no problems.
This morning, tried to start Far Cry 3 with my custom profile and got a Windows driver signing error.

I've never seen that before...
Anyway, after some Googling, I fixed it by changing the signed driver settings and got ATT started again.

But now my overclocking settings are blank, the memory setting is wrong, and I can't manually change the settings. When I hit "Apply", everything reverts back and nothing happens.

Here's a screenshot of my overclocking window:
http://i.imgur.com/v849B.png

The voltage is blank, and the current MEM value is actually 500 MHz (Not 1000 MHz). GPU-Z and MSI Afterburner show the correct values.

I've reinstalled (and sweeped) the drivers, tried with and without CCC, and I've tried 3 versions of ATT and the problem persists.

solved, somehow my ATT was running in Windows XP Compatability. Reset it to normal, everything's fine.

Last edited by Utopia; 12-19-2012 at 13:00.