unlocking "professional " settings

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by mike751, Oct 10, 2005.

1. mike751

mike751 New Member

GPU:
    FX5900XT2@QUADROFX 3000
    Hi,

I am trying to get an fx5900xt to be recognized as an FX qudro 3000 for use with Maya 7.0

1. I attempted to setup the softquadro utility but got errors.
    2. I installed the Riva tuner program ver. 2.0
    3. I then tried to find the settings that would unlock my cards professional settings. I think I found them but could not activate them.
    4. I found a softquadro4 utility and unzipped it and copied it to the Riva tuner folder.
    5. I uninstalled the drivers that came with my card and unzipped the 44.03 detonator drivers. I could not find any “setup” program for it so I ran the windows reinstall driver utility.
    6. This is where it get’s interesting, when I reinstalled the driver, my card was recognized as a NVIDIA qudro FX 3000.
    7. Back to #3. I think I found them but cannot activate them and I believe I got lucky with the card being recognized the way it did.

I have screeshots I can email to show what I'm trying to activate within RT.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Mike751

2. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Look up the sticky threads, you will find a big HOW TO thread.
    You will need the 45.28 drivers since those are the latest modable ones and unfortunatly Maya 7.0 demands newer drivers so your modding will not be as successful as you might think...