cheap digital cameras?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by techniques1200s, Jun 22, 2004.

1. techniques1200s

techniques1200s Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 270
    can anyone reccomend some cheap digital cameras? I want to spend less than 100 dollars, and have found numerous cheap cameras on newegg. I'm just not sure which to get. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
  2. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Cheap cameras are not good.........

We have cameras called Digitrex cameras, they are about 1.3Megapixel, we bought them off Ebay, well, the boss did.

And they are the worst cameras. It's just not worth getting a cheap digi camera.....you are better off getting a mid range camera, otherwise get a normal Film camera and scan them, you'd end up with better quality.

Try looking at some of the Canon cameras, they might have something alright though.

3. top_gun36

top_gun36 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9800 Pro|MR9600 Pro Turbo
  4. techniques1200s

techniques1200s Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 270
    to tell you the truth quality isnt the biggest concern for me. All i want is a little digital camera so i can post pics on the web. I just need maybe medium quality shots, and the memory card isnt too important. I wont be taking it anyywhere, I just want something simple where i can take a pic plug it into USB and load it up.