Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Games, Gaming & Game-demos
Games, Gaming & Game-demos You can talk about the latest games here and more ..

Old
  (#276)
Jamie T
Master Guru

Videocard: MSI GTX 980Ti OC Edition
Processor: 4770k
Mainboard:
Memory: Corsair Vengance 16GB
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 650RM
Default 03-17-2017, 16:21 | posts: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafnagud View Post
Did you try the steam option "Save an Uncompressed Copy" for your screenshots?
Nope, going to look for this option!

Old
  (#277)
SerotoNiN
Maha Guru

Videocard: nVidia GTX 1070 8GB
Processor: Intel i5 6600k @3.5GHZ
Mainboard:
Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill
Soundcard: SB X-FI MB3
PSU: CoolerMaster 700-Watt 52A
Default 03-20-2017, 20:17 | posts: 1,724 | Location: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie T View Post
This game is dissapointing I played the first even pre orderd this one.
But they made it to complicated all these modifactions for weapons, elements and such it takes allot of the fun of playing the game.
It's all just not as great as it could have been, it sucks.
Sums it up for me. Same here. Pre-ordered. Installed, played a level. Uninstalled. I just reinstalled it and plan to try it again which is what made me check out this thread.

Even if I still hate it, I don't regret buying software from developers who push the PC and support the title on PC as well as these guys do.

Old
  (#278)
Jamie T
Master Guru

Videocard: MSI GTX 980Ti OC Edition
Processor: 4770k
Mainboard:
Memory: Corsair Vengance 16GB
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 650RM
Default 03-21-2017, 00:08 | posts: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerotoNiN View Post
Sums it up for me. Same here. Pre-ordered. Installed, played a level. Uninstalled. I just reinstalled it and plan to try it again which is what made me check out this thread.

Even if I still hate it, I don't regret buying software from developers who push the PC and support the title on PC as well as these guys do.
I had also unistalled it and came back in februari orso. Took about 6 hours in before I started getting some badass combination with the swords and elements and that it became allot more fun, I still stand with my statement that they made it to complex.

But I am loving the game now and the devs are nice they have made 3 free dlc's the christmas one is still playble when you click the snow globe and I'm expecting atleast a 4th dlc since they named it part 1.

Old
  (#279)
SerotoNiN
Maha Guru

Videocard: nVidia GTX 1070 8GB
Processor: Intel i5 6600k @3.5GHZ
Mainboard:
Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill
Soundcard: SB X-FI MB3
PSU: CoolerMaster 700-Watt 52A
Default 03-21-2017, 15:36 | posts: 1,724 | Location: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie T View Post
I had also unistalled it and came back in februari orso. Took about 6 hours in before I started getting some badass combination with the swords and elements and that it became allot more fun, I still stand with my statement that they made it to complex.

But I am loving the game now and the devs are nice they have made 3 free dlc's the christmas one is still playble when you click the snow globe and I'm expecting atleast a 4th dlc since they named it part 1.
I ran through what I assume was the first level, I got back to my car with the items, etc.

The graphics didn't blow me away, I went into settings and disabled chromatic abbr and film grain, much nicer. Still some really muddy textures that I know is a small thing, but annoys me beyond belief when this is a PC exclusive title in 2017 and I'm seeing xbox 360 looking rocks and walls. Other than that, I'm enjoying it more this time. Gonna keep going.

I need breaks like this between Zelda on switch. That game pisses me off beyond belief. I'm losing my touch at 35. Lol.