Rivatuner HD2400 Pro?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Anthrax234, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Anthrax234

Anthrax234 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 7950GT 512
    Hi, I Installed rivatuner to find out that i cant use it on my HD2400 Pro i came across something saying you can modify the cfg file to pick up cards like for driver settings it says Catalyst Detected and wont let me do anything Im using the 9.11's atm, Is it possible that any of you mind explaining to me on how to modify the cfg file to find my card id appreciate it thanks.

2. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    Rivatuner works with Catalyst drivers only up to version 9.2. Now, maybe you can have it work by triggering emulation mode, but I have no idea what value you should input for it to kick in.

(You can enable emulation mode by typing the driver version with no periods in "Power user" tab → "Rivatuner \ System" → "ForceDriverVersion.")

3. Anthrax234

Anthrax234 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 7950GT 512
    Ahh thanks for the info ill give it a go and see what happens

4. Anthrax234

Anthrax234 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 7950GT 512
    Well i tried it i think i typed something wrong in the driver thing cuz it didint work

5. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    I think you can find the actual driver version in the "About" tab or something like that. Oh, it's in this thread's title; just try to input 8671 and see if it works.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  6. Anthrax234

Anthrax234 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 7950GT 512
    Still no Avail i went to 9.1 cat right it says "9.1 Catalyst Detected" but still no options my computer hates me would it have anything to do with using winxp 64 bit?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  7. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    Did you clear the ForceDriverVersion field? Did you use a driver cleaner before installing the Catalyst 9.1?

I cannot think of anything else, so if it's still not working, you're gonna have to try your luck with ATi Tray Tools.