Block sender in Windows Live Mail (Essentials 2012)?

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Arctucas, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    I recently made an online purchase from a vendor that, in my opinion, has turned out to be somewhat of a shyster. Not only did this vendor, in my opinion, overcharge me, but this vendor sent an item I did not order, instead of what I ordered.

Not being one to take this sort of abuse, I wrote an unfavorable review of this vendor.

Now, this vendor is emailing me, trying to coerce me into rescinding my review.

Of course, I have no intention of doing any such thing. The vendor should have been honest and reasonable from the start.

I use Windows Live Mail (Windows Essentials 2012). Is there any way to actually block this vendor, because all I have been able to do is make the vendor's emails go to Junk Mail?.

I want to make the vendor's emails bounce back as undeliverable, if possible.

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Mark mails as phishing scam, usually stops them.

3. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    OK, how?

4. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    Right-click on e-mail, choose "junk mail", and choose "add sender to blocked sender list".

5. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    That merely sends the email to the Spam folder.

It presume, then, there is no way to reject and bounce incoming email from a specific sender?