WildStar MMORPG

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by eclap, Jul 16, 2013.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Started a new job last week, working long days (13 hours) so my game time has gone down a lot, but still loving the game, will probably hit 40 today and then cherish the last 10 levels, then we're onto end game. The world cup is also eating into my game time a lot lol :)

2. Scerate

Scerate Guest

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    damn you guys are fast, i just dinged 27 and playing since headstart, but to be honest i only played the game 8h straight on headstart since then i never got time to play it for maybe more than 30 minutes.

Only thing i hate about that game is that they removed the RenderScale setting above 1.0 i just wanted to force some downsampling/SweetFX and what not, i hate them jaggies but the ingame FXAA is just too blurry :3eyes:

3. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    I got three EU Guest codes, in case someone interested.

4. StrikeQ

StrikeQ Guest

GPU:
    1080 Waterforce 2139/5500
    I believe you can still do that through the console, they just took it out of the graphic settings since people would max out all settings, including it, then complain about FPS issues.

5. Scerate

Scerate Guest

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    yeah already tried too via that chat command didn't work :wanker: only valid options were 0.1 > 1

6. iminneedofhelp2

iminneedofhelp2 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680
    I'm tempted to pick ti up ,but I was in the closed winter beta and I just couldn't get past some of the clunky combat features. Maybe it was just my time with other MMO's that have at least a single auto attack. I felt like i was just crunching down my "1" key the entire time. Anyone tell me what they think about the endgame raiding because that's what i really want.

7. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Still havent used my trial key, so busy between RL and trying to make enough time to keep doing progression on my current game/guild... and on top of that my ex guild that quit my current game to move to W* just cleared the first raid tonight apparently... Got more than a few msg's getting trolled for my choice to stay behind.. oh well :p

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    clunky combat? I really don't know what you mean, W* combat is easily the best out of any mmo.

9. xKuroi

xKuroi Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 700
    Do you still have EU pass codes you can spare?

10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050

11. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/80398773-KNOWN-ISSUE-Recurring-Subscription-Issues

12. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Merc 6600 XT
    Not my cup of tea.. pass.

13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    ah crap i forgot about 7 day key again!!! Can somebody bump this thread when im at home and not at work haha! WoW sub runs out this weekend so i wont be re-subbing for few months, give me time to look at Wildstar then!

14. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't subscribed yet. I will do, just can't at the moment.

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW

16. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Is anyone having a problem with logging into the NCSOFT website? I can't log in. It keeps giving me an error about I can't log in at my current location. I have the mobile authenticator set up and still can't log in. I don't have a problem logging into the game. It's just the website. I can't even log in to file a support ticket.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    WildStar DevSpeak: Sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfu8-zfgf78

15 vs 15. Blow up the other teams fusion core with either bombs or airstrikes. Funny video. The devs have left clues as to what is coming next at the end of the video, but the voice needs decoding. :)

18. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Anyone have a NA guest key that could pm it to me? Really interested in this game.

19. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Thanks for the key! You know who you are ;)

I have to say though, im getting kinda crappy performance in some areas....I know its still a pretty new game but my mid range system should run this game fully maxed out like a champion, but in some places it dips into the 40's.....wtf?

Otherwise.....this is the game ive been craving since I left WoW....combat is amazing and engaging, story line is out there and fun and just has a nice feel and art style to it. +1 so far, I will continue my progress and see if it holds true in another 20 hours lol.

20. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I know I'm beating a dead horse here when I say "it's an MMO". But seriously, I have similar issues. Try lowering shadow resolution and see if that helps any. I find that to be a resource hog. ALso, try lowering clutter density too. That;s more CPU related, but it may help.