I Need an Android App Dev.

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by Solinari, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    Hello,

I don't know the first thing about how to make an app for an Android but I have a fairly good idea for one. I have checked on Google Play for an app like it and there aren't any, there is one similar but it won't do what I plan mine to do.

If you can make apps for android and want to hear my idea let me know. This has to all be in Good faith because once I tell you my idea and if you think it's good you could just take it but I doubt anyone will because I am not going to change the world or anything.

There is a growing popularity for online playing of a certain pastime shall we say and I want to take it in to the real world.

Message me, give me some proof you can or have made an app on Google Play and I will tell you what it is, then you can tell me if it's worth it or not.

I have idea's that if this is as popular as I think it could be then maybe some companies will want to put ads in. If not then at least it will be a very useful app.

By the way, the terms are 50/50 down the line.

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    You'll probably have better luck going over to XDA and asking there.

3. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    Oh yea, forgot about them.

Thanks.

Still if anyone want to, let me know. I've been on here a long time and I want a long timer that could make an app and that would help me with trusting them with it.

Like I said, this isn't Angry Birds or that Pokemon thing, it's not going to make anyone rich. It's just an app that I think has great potential and if it does turn out to be popular then I know exactly what ads would love to get involved.

4. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    See if anyone at all can make Android Apps I seriously have a great idea. I have looked for something similar and I can't find anything close.

Given the popularity of the thing, I have in mind, an Android app that makes playing this game fool proof should be a hit.

Anyway, as I said, if someone wants to give it a go let me know.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  6. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    Thanks for the reply.

I am sure if I had the time I could learn to do it, eventually. I just don't have the time, besides even if I did learn to put an app together I seriously doubt it would be remotely good enough for people to download.

I want to share my idea but I don't want someone to steal it and I end up with nothing then again if no one helps me out I will end up with nothing anyway.

So I hope no one will rob me here, so here it is.

Poker, especially hold'em is very popular these days online. The thing is that when people try to play it at home they often don't really know how to deal or play the game properly. I have had so many arguments with people because they're not betting properly just for starters. They think that you can raise anything, they don't realise that you have to raise at least double the Big Blind.

So my idea is a Poker Dealer. You'd add Player 1, 2, 3 so on and then add the blinds and ante in cash or chips which, if you want it to will increase incrementally as you see fit. Then the App will take over and do all the work for you. Tell you whose turn it is, tell you the pot, tell you the position and of course the minimum bets as well as the Pot of course.

I have looked for this app and I can't find one that fits this description.

So what do you think? I doubt it will be big but who knows, it might be reasonably successful.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    Are you talking about an app that you setup and it guides people how to play?
    If you put poker teacher or poker tutorial in Google's Play you get some hits on tutorial and poker guides apps.
    It's pretty doable in Unity and release it on play and ios.

8. Solinari

Solinari Guest

GPU:
    Yea, an app that would act as the dealer.