Looking for a YouTube Cam Notebook/Thinkpad

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Stormcrow8701, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Stormcrow8701

Stormcrow8701 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 690
    Hey everybody! I am a Video Editor/Producer on YouTube and other various freelance jobs and I use my Deskstop as my main editing rig, and gaming sometimes but not often enough anymore. I am actually looking for something mobile I can use to do reaction type videos and other videos on YouTube and other projects that doesn't necessarily take a lot of CPU/GPU power. Something new and stylish that I can do simple YouTube videos with and possibly play simple games like League of Legends or possibly Counter-Strike GO, but that's really about it. This would be something I can take with me and do easy videos with and upload to YouTube and wherever else, doesn't need to have a webcam really cause I could take my Logitech C920 off my desktop and use that as well. Any good deals or anything out there? Only thing I'd prefer is Windows and my budget probably $500-600 and less, but really just looking for good deals and like I said, doesn't need to be super powerful or anything, and I don't have a tablet or anything besides my phone.

*Edit* At least a 720p, possible 1080p display and just enough CPU power to do simple editing and very little gaming. Basically something I can use for mobile YouTube videos/uploads, and to watch/steam media, manage my YouTube page. Any recommendations? I know ASUS probably the best brand, and I see a lot of Lenovos and HP Pavilions.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. procsa

procsa Guest

GPU:
    TI
    What you buy ? I need this same hardward.