311.35 quadro whql

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Bobnar, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Bobnar

Bobnar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 XC2
    New in Release 311.35:

Release Date: 2013.03.08

ODE Driver WHQL
    The R310 drivers are the fourth 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise', a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
    OpenGL 4.3 support on Kepler and Fermi series GPUs.
    Adds a security update for the NVIDIA Display Driver service (nvvsvc.exe).”
    Workstation Features – Mosaic and Sync
    Mosaic topology configurations are now preserved across driver over installs.
    NVWMI 2.9
    Workstation: Windows 7 and later
    Improves performance of the profile framework
    Implements saving on an nView desktop profile in the method ProfileManager::saveDesktopProfile
    Supports saving a display EDID in the method Display::saveEDID
    NVIDIA Control Panel
    The NVIDIA Control Panel Access Control features allow workstation enterprise administrators to control which features of the NVIDIA Control Panel are available to users.
    Manage 3D Settings Category: NVIDIA Driver Controlled Mode – Windows 7 and later
    New mode that causes the GPU to automatically apply the best performance and image quality settings when using features such as Mosaic, SDI, and G-Sync/Quadro Sync.
    Display-> Change Resolution Page: Select Displays option – Windows 7 and later
    New option to apply customer resolutions to multiple displays at once.
    nView Desktop Manager
    Bird's Eye View feature replaces the UI tab->edit gridlines feature. Provides a 10,000 foot overview of all desktops and allows manipulation of windows, desktops and gridlines.
    Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
    If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.

Existing Support:

Support for CUDA 5.0
    Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
    Support for DirectX11

win vista/7/8 32 bit

win vista/7/8 64 bit

-------------------

win vista/7/8 x64 international modded inf
    I used the gpu strings from 314.14 so it should work just fine for titan owners.

Driver Version: [r310_00-327]

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Its raining quadro drivers :D, also thanks for driver branch info.

Guess i'll skip 311.25 and try these if KZ causes issues.

3. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    whats driver os more faster 311.35 or 314.14 for games?

4. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    Do they have better imag...

5. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    Thanks for this post !

6. Bobnar

Bobnar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 XC2
    If you're still rockin' that 8800gt, I doubt you'll see much of a difference. Thats up to you to test out on your own system.

I didn't notice any differences in the image quality. I never really have with newer quadros though. If anything, some quads have appeared to run smoother or be stutter free, but thats about it on my end.

I did use 311.15 for a long time until 314.09 came out. 311.35 seem to be on par with 311.15, so i plan to keep them around for a bit. Still need to do some more testing.

7. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    Thanks for the reply but I was haveing a laugh. Some people normally ask if they have better image quality than (insert driver revision) drivers because they are Quadro drivers.

I currently do have them installed and I have noticed a improvement in Tomb Raider, although I installed the latest patch before I tested the game so I don't know if it was the patch or drivers that improved it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The minimum FPS has greatly improved but like I said I don't know if it was the patch or the driver.

8. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I think i am going to install these drivers and not use the k2 driver, even tho the k2 driver seems to be fine, i like official drivers from nvidia better.

9. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Most likely the patch, cause with 314.14 i get that.

10. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Just tested Nexuiz at 1600x900 max settings, runs great and the image quality and colors are way better. Going to test sleeping dogs and other games in a few mins. Feedback later.

11. johnathonm

johnathonm Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080 ti 12GB
    Could someone provide a mod for mobile?

12. CSF90

CSF90 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabye GTX 980Ti OC
    About to try Quadro drivers for the first time - not that I've ever had a particular issue with the standard drivers but figure why the hell not.

A question though - if they're designed for the Quadro/Tesla cards, why are they apparently so good for Fermi/Kepler? Do they contain all the performance boosts seen in new driver releases from Geforce.com?

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    ^
    Yes most of the time and I noticed new profiles missing in std Geforce, that's if geforce branch is older compared to quasdro/tesla branch.

Its the patch and now they changed minimum fps detection.

Im using these drivers too and so far so good. Especially for BF3 compared to 314.14.

Although I got one error in Tombraider pointing to nvwdkfd. something dll (its dx11 part of the driver) and it happened only once when i tried benchmark mode.. I think it was becuase I forced 16xAF in driver instead ingame (ingame trilinear). It fixed itself on next restart.

And another mini crash in MP (TR.exe), it happened after the game returned to main MP menu, it happened after 4-5th match., could be game MP instability though.

Also forced FXAA is no go, this driver doesnt have a TR profile and you can force it but yea its no applied properly and has occasional blurring moments.

Other then that great driver, IQ is nice too - forced AF is a little clearer - sharper, i saw the same in BF3 (I also force AF here).

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  14. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    download is sloooowww

15. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    I thought the 311.15 were nice also, have to check these out. The 314.14 works good on my game but my video files look chitty compared to what they did with the 311.15. Maybe I'll get best of both world with these, Thanks for modded INF bud appreciate.

16. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    These work great in Bf3 and the there is a subtle change in colour too (for the better). Will try out Crysis 3 now.

17. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Another great STABLE Quadro driver, im tired of these unstable drivers (314.14)giving BSOD´s left and right!!? Nvidia get youre act together, last 3-4 drivers have sucked ass. Only Quadro drivers have been great these last months? Im going to keep these until next quadro comes out! No problems with these, great performance and stable, what more can you ask for?

18. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Gonna use these then until the Tomb Raider driver arrives, thanks for modded .inf! :thumbup:

19. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    problems on your end.

20. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Nope... First of all many have reported issues with 314.07-314.14, and if it was on my end I would have problems with all drivers, hardware is broken no matter what driver you are using, so if that was the case it wouldnt matter what driver I was using. So no youre wrong! ;)