Bugs with Rivatuner 2.22 and last supported nvidia driver

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by somebody2978, Jan 9, 2009.

1. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    Hi.

I come to report some errors than I am seeing with RivaTuner . It is the problems than I find than it does not remember the settings personalized with the games (game.exe). That is, with "Global driver settings" there is no problem, the problems appear when I add a new profile of setting.
    RivaTuner does not remember the settings of the "game.exe" with:

- Mipmap LOD bias ajustment (D3D && OGL). If I modify game.exe setting, "Global driver settings" gets modified too. That should not happen.

- Any one Intellisample's settings under OGL. Simply do not memorize some "check box".

I have tried v180-48 (RivaTuner supported) and v181.20 and problem is the same.

That's all.

A greeting.

PD: My videocard is 8800 GS 384MB GDDR3.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

> Mipmap LOD bias ajustment (D3D && OGL). If I modify game.exe setting, "Global driver settings" gets modified too. That should not happen

User should at least peak to context help before saying "I know that it's broken, fix it". Most of D3D settings (including LOB bias ones) were NEVER profileable due to D3D driver specifics.

3. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    I never said that. Simply I came to notify an error. Did I do wrong?

...?