RivaTuner Customization

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by BradenFontaine, May 4, 2017.

1. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    I saw this OSD on another site and cannot get a hold of the original poster, i have since spent my afternoon trying to find out how he did this, can anyone give me some help here?

Looks like i am too new to post links... imgur.com/IDpRn2b

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
  3. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    Just add www to what i posted, looks like he is using some custom text formatting but i am not sure where to go to edit mine. Using the latest beta, looks like my question should be this:

How do i edit text formatting in the latest beta so i can customize my OSD?

4. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    In RTSS set OSD frame render mode to Raster 3D and make sure using newer beta of RTSS.

5. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    I suppose there is no way for me to show you what i am talking about without showing you the picture. damn these silly restrictions on new members. Dude was running RivaTuner with different fonts, different colors, and a graph at the bottom of the OSD. I know about the Raster 3d, but the only options i have are font and style.

6. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    I'm not getting frustrated with you, i do really appreciate your help

7. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    And i understand restricting new users so stuff doesnt get spammed by bots and idiots so yeah, no issues man, hopefully after this post i can show you the screenshot i have been talking about.

8. BradenFontaine

BradenFontaine Guest

GPU:
    XFX RX 470 4gb
    [​IMG]

There, that is what i am talking about. LoL, can you point me in the right direction so i can learn how to do that?

http://imgur.com/IDpRn2b

9. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    What version of RTSS you using. I have 7.0.0 beta 17 and the OSD works like the pic in your link.

Well maybe I'm not recalling correctly but I thought just by changing to Raster 3D enabled the new OSD style with the beta's. Read through the thread I linked above, I know it was mentioned in there some where.

10. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Also recall in AB>monitoring tab> check box Show in on screen display and select modern as font.