My Dream Display

Discussion in 'The HTPC, HDTV & Ultra High Definition section' started by proFits, Feb 20, 2008.

1. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    So the further we get into technology the more we can imagine of stuff that could possibly be done in the very near future

So my question to you guys is, what is your dream display, knowing the current limits of technology, what could be upgraded so it pleases your endless needs

My current Dream

I wish we could have LED screens running on those new battery that last very long and that we could carry them arround because we could have HDOW standard (my invention for High-Definition Over Wireless)

So basicly a 3 mm thick screen that you could listen movie/TV or even just have the screen what ever human device to it and not have to be stuck next to your actual box, appart from being extremly quiet (since you don't have to be in the same room as the box, you could go to the toilet with your screen and not have to pause your movie

What is your dream display ?

2. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Some people are WAYYY ahead of ya on the wireless HD chief.

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/01/03/wihd_completed/

OLED displays, normal battery/new battery advancements, improved wireless networking (with media streaming) will probably do the 3mm display that lasts for ages thing. Probably in 2 years or so.

3. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Wasnt saying it wasn't going to happen anytime soon ...

I meant I WANT ONE