missing text/icons in windows 10 after a while in start menu

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by SESnut, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SESnut

SESnut Member

GPU:
    Geforce 3080
  2. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Get this quite often, and I am running the latest insider build, on my pc running an opengl game seems to affect the menu, and then any app seems to have issues with text. I have reported this to Microsoft, but each build seems to still have the same issues. Pity this Start Menu is not as good as the old Windows 7 version.

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I have never seen this issue at all while I've been using Windows 10 (I originally upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro last July). I am currently on v1511 Build 10586.446.

I do have a bizarre issue though where window animations stop after a while so I cannot see whether, say, an icon or a group of icons has been selected. This is fairly infrequent though.

4. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Windows 10 is full of odd issues, and difficult to replicate and therefore difficult to report to Microsoft, still feels very unfinished in places. They really need to get all the settings in 1 place.