353.17 Beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by GIBF4, Jun 9, 2015.

1. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    Finally got the driver to install with the modified .inf. Thanks Shady757!

Haven't done a reboot yet, other than the one after install, to see if it sticks.

2. Rageoverrun

Rageoverrun Member

GPU:
    16GB
    Yup, that new INF did the trick for me as well.

Thanks!

3. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    Ended up going back to the last official W10 drivers, because I couldn't seem to change my clock speeds on this one. Hopefully the next official drivers incorporate the changes in this one, because I definitely noticed better performance overall.

4. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    I don't seem to have that issue, although, the VRAM reading still seems to be false. It was reading 4970MB in Rust.

5. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    Tried a reinstall and I seem to be able to change clocks now. Gonna test it out with GTA V and Witcher 3 and see what happens.

6. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    installed with no problem with me.

I did have to disable the driver enforcement thing on bootup.

also I find it strange that lately with windows 10 drivers. that when uninstalling, the screen goes to 4:3 mode when no drivers are installed.

in windows 8.1, the screen stays at 16:9 when no drivers are installed.

7. Annihlist

Annihlist Active Member

GPU:
    680 gtx SLI
    Installed no problem for me with driver enforcement disabled. Fixed the driver crash on startup for The Witcher 3.

8. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    still having a memory related problem when it comes to pushing games.

GTA V: I have every except AA and blur settings set to max, and the game will play fine for couple of minutes and then fps drops from 50 to 5fps and then eventually cause a bsod.

If I disable high shadow resolution. the game runs perfect.

and wolfenstien old blood wont run at 1440p blaming not enough video memory.

these problems dont happen in windows 8.1

I hope these problems get fixed before july 29th.

if not, good thing I still plan on dual booting win 8.1 and win 10

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  9. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    How are these vs 353.06?

They're newer, but from an older branch right? I wonder if that means they will not have the crashing issues:
    R353.06 (r353_03-2) / 9.18.13.5306 (5-27-2015)
    353.17 is r352_00-147, DriverVer = 06/04/2015, 10.18.13.5317

10. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Did anyone fix the vram usage error? Getting over 5000mb used in ARK.

11. lantian

lantian Guest

Thx installed without any issues

12. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    No, you're going to have to go back to 347.88 for that.

13. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    in theory these driver branch are older than 353.06... 352.86... 352.84 and 352.63...

but is newer than 350.12

14. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    If you mod the driver in any way you always have to disable driver signing enforcement now(forgot what windows version this was instituted now been awhile). Its just best to run Test Mode there is a way to remove the watermark but I never do it. Test mode is a must for me I modify every driver I can. Yeah Win10 release is July right you would think Nvidia would have shifted focus to Win10 by now and slow down on the 8.1 releases.....

15. Lak4CYUT

Lak4CYUT Guest

GPU:
    2G
    Hi, thanks for your shared.
    But I cannot install success in my NB (HP Envy Nvidia GT 740m).

I can start the install progress, but it will fail on maybe 10 ~ 13%, always fail.
    Is any idea to fix this problem?? I really like to play my NBA 2k15.. ^^b

Anyway, thank you guys.

16. mpguchii

mpguchii Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GT 630M 2GB
    This driver work in GT630M?

17. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    These drivers are excellent especially in game. Very fast(maybe a slight hint of graphics lag) but other than that the fastest gaming experience I've ever had. Makes Win 10 faster and superior to 8.1 and all other OS's(no more reason not to if your out for performance... time to upgrade might not have absolute maximum FPS but it has to be close and processor type ingame speeds seem much faster including fire rate) which is very nice and about time considering Win 10 advanced release. One drawback in sli it doesnt wanna work with MPC-HC with madvr or MPC-HC in general. Other than that very impressed with these drivers especially with ingame experience in some instances it seemed to run cooler playing FarCry 3 which tends to make my setup run hottest also with the fewest crashes in FarCry 3. Seems to increase stability, speed, flawless ingame experience hard to tell which one is due to dx12 or nvidia driver but to finally see the 2 work together with decent efficiency sure is a beautiful sight. In game objects seem to sit in their place more perfectly even with whipping the first person view around everything seems far more precise within and the rendering of the frames clearer are more perfectly metered in their spacing and representing the 3d environment in real time with greater precision.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  18. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I have tried this driver , install etc fine but no nv control panel. This driver got the same superb speed as the original comes to my gtx 570 in windows. I think 347.25 or some thing like the rev. The 352.84 works great also i can open up nv control panel but slower in 3dmark api overhead test by 20%.
    Anyway i love win 10, already much better than win 8.1 and i also loved that from the first second when i started to use it.

19. Vash63

Vash63 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC 1.5GB x2
    These seem a lot faster on my 780 ti in Witcher 3, but have a really bad gsync bug in CS:GO which is my main game so I'll have to downgrade. Massive flickering issues like the display isn't in sync with the game.

20. Ozkar

Ozkar Member

GPU:
    asus dcuii gtx670
    finally neeeded to enable Test signing mode and used the modded .inf and it worked in w10 10130