Beyond: Two Souls

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Prag, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I went and cancelled my pre-order when I realised while I was watching the first part of the walkthrough on YouTube last night that I only really wanted the game to find out what happens in the story. Given how little actual interaction there is with the game and how scripted they are (you don't get to make any real choices that affect the game in any way since the "levels" jump back and forward through 15 years of Jodie's life), I thought why bother buying the game when I could just watch it being played on YouTube. Unfortunately, the mediocre reviews so far have made me reconsider buying it. I may decide to pick it up later once it has dropped in price though.

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    The character textures are amazing, everything else kind meh to me, I also dont like it being a very restrictive interactive game. I didnt like Heavy rain i didnt like this either, None the less character textures are rather amazing for 8+ year old console.

Defentily dont the like QT events I hate them in most every other game that uses them hate them even more in this type of game if you want to call it again, cause there so damn restrictive

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070