vista x64 digitally signed

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by c-howdy, May 16, 2007.

1. c-howdy

c-howdy Member

Hello, this post sound like stupid...
    I've install vista x64 on my pc, when I launch rivatuner tell me "this drive must digitally signed", close, right click on the icon and launch xp sp2 compatibility mode, after nvstrap I reboot and vista tell me "you have made a hardware change please insert the os disk and repair" !
    anytime I repair a lot of application are uninstalled and I can't use rivatuner.
    With xp sp2 and xp x64 all works fine...

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Disable driver signing enforcement via boot menu then uninstall NVStrap.

3. samov

samov Master Guru

GPU:
    mobility x1600 256
    All you have to do is type "cmd" in the Search Box included in the Vista Start menu. Next, press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open a command prompt window with elevated privileges (Right click + Run as administrator). Now enter

"bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS"

without the "" in order to disable Driver Signing and reboot.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

You don't have to do it. RT does it automatically for you (optionally, of course) as soon as Vista x64 with enabled driver signing enforcement is detected.

5. c-howdy

c-howdy Member

Hello, sorry for my long silence bt I'm transfer to a new place.
    I can boot vista by selecting disable driver signing enforcement, if I uninstall nvstrap I can't use my 6800 as quadro... anytime I reboot I need to disable drive signing ?
    A strange thing is when I try to rating my system or I change something inside nvidia panel... all slow down and the screen image have not good refresh...

Unwinder I'm sorry if these questions are stupid... I'm pretty new of rivatuner.