Rivatuner, no overclocking settings

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by sparkplug619, Mar 14, 2010.

1. sparkplug619

sparkplug619 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 9100m g
    Hello, I downloaded rivatuner and read a few tutorials on how to use it to oc my graphics card, I read the readme file after I downloaded it.

I am having a problem with it not showing up all of the settings I see on the tutorial. The faq doesnt answer the question, it only explains greyed out options. Some of my options are completely missing. I took a screenshot to show what i am talking about.

[​IMG]

If you notice in the picture, I only have 3 options to choose from, I am unable to overclock with rivatuner and I dont want to touch the power user settings.

Is this common? does it have to do with the drivers I have? is there a way to get these settings back or should I just download a new program.

Also, I am not sure if Ihave some sort of hardware/software problem, but I cant even play small flash games on the internet without them running very very slow to the point where they are unplayable.

2. pbcopter

pbcopter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 950 FTW 2GB
    I think you will find that Rivatuner does not support mobile GPU's.

Search the forum.