How do I install AMD Drivers? (HP Switchable Graphics)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by wajed, May 6, 2012.

1. wajed

wajed Guest

GPU:
    HD 6
  2. popeye

popeye Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 730M
    Well if installing Leshcat drivers you should follow his instructions EXACTLY and use his YUC uninstaller. Many people are having problems with the 12.3 and 12.4 drivers. He has posted a 12.x April 18 version which I haven't been able to try yet.
    He has launched a new site and it seems to be up and down at least for me. I can't get it to load right now. Keep getting 'server not found' error.

3. kn00tcn

kn00tcn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    570m / MSI 660 Gaming OC
    stuttering in what game? worse than intel that sounds... like something went horribly wrong, the 6770m should always be better than intel

4. xacid0

xacid0 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti AMP! Omega
    Download and run GPU Caps Viewer, run the OpenGL or OpenCL test. Monitor your core and memory clock while the test is running.

Leshcat 12.2 UP5 is by far the most stable driver for HD6770M.

5. wajed

wajed Guest

GPU:
    HD 6
    These are the ones I tried. I'll try earlier ones... I don't really care about games as much as other stuff (video playback, etc...) So, I only need working ones, no matter the perf.

Not in games. Regular stuff like video playback and using Windows Magnifier (that magnifies the screen).

6. wajed

wajed Guest

GPU:
    HD 6
    Thanks for the tip... I'll try that one.